If your a stay at home mom or parent, and you’re working out several times a week trying to get fit and lose weight, but have found that it’s really not “cutting the mustard”, it may be because you don’t have a set routine that offers maximum results in the minimum amount of time you have. We women all strive for the beach body, and men for those rock hard abs, but most of us will not succeed in getting the perfect, toned body. Did you know this is not usually due to a lack of effort? Not accomplishing your workout results is due to not knowing how to properly plan your workout routine to promote maximum weight-loss. There is so much to learn when it comes to getting your workout regiment to work for you, especially if your a beginner or a busy parent. Keeping your exercise routine simple but effective is important, when it comes to planning a daily workout that will provide us with the fitness level we are all seeking, one person comes to mind, Tony Little!
7 Workout Tips For Stay At Home Moms And Busy Parents.
- Start Your Day- It’s best if you work out before the day gets away from you. Make it your time to rise, shine and sweat it off. Another good reason to make your workout first thing early in the morning is you’re finished before the kids wake up and you are energized and ready to start your day.
- Pencil It In- Set aside specific times on your calendar or daily planner. This way your workouts are more of an appointment that you have to keep. I know for me, if I have an appointment set on my calendar, I show up! If you use this same strategy, your more likely to stick to your daily exercise regiment if you schedule it as part of your day and make it stick, not changing the scheduled routine!
- Review Your Daily Schedule- Evaluate those used moments of time in your day spent on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and all the other social networks you have devoted precious time to. Remember, people that exercise on a regular basis don’t the find time to workout, they take the time! Cut back on time spent in front of your computer and add it to your daily workout. I can promise you will feel better about your self and what you have accomplished.
- Set Your Routine- Once you’ve penciled in your workout, don’t forget to think about what you’ll actually be doing. Get motivated and figure out what to do for a workout instead of exercising blindly. Set up your workout routine beforehand, know exactly what you plan to do and make it happen. You have a better chance of accomplishing your full body workout if you have planned your steps in advance. Tony Little can help you set up an awesome workout routine!
- Your Outfit- Don’t waste the little free time you have by debating on a cute outfit to exercise in. Find something comfortable and stick to it! Get your workout clothes ready the night before, hey even if it’s a pair of leggings and a tank top you sleep in, go with it! Once you have eliminated figuring out what to wear, it helps you to focus on getting your workout done.
- Make Any Space A Home Gym- You don’t need a gym membership to workout. Find an area in your home that has plenty of room, like the family room, living room etc….. It’s always easier, and you have more of a chance to complete your workout when you are in a familiar, comfortable, roomy space.
- Include the kids- As a parent, It’s hard to find dedicated “alone time”. If you can’t make the early morning without kids routine work for you then set one up with the kids. Use your exercise time as a bonding time with your little ones. Give them a resistance band, ball and so on, so they can join in your workout routine. Kids love to move, they will be your incentive to work harder and possibly even workout longer. If your kiddos aren’t into the whole exercise regiment, sweeten the deal by bribing them, so to speak, with a favorite treat, fruit snack or whatever they may love. This will put an end to the minimal complaining when there is something in it for them.
Sticking to my workout regiment has not been easy! I know that any exercise does a body good, but a set workout routine is the only way to stay fit, loose that unwanted weight and keep it off! I’m not one to go to the gym, I have wasted money I really didn’t have on a few gym memberships that had daycare thinking if I took the kids with me I wouldn’t have any excuses. “WRONG!” I will tell ya, the only exercise that took place was me eventually picking up the phone, putting it to my ear to call and cancel the membership! After loosing hundreds of wasted hard earned dollars, I have realized that by doing my workouts at home is my best option. With that being said, you know I was excited to have received Tony Little’s Pro Easy Shaper Adjustable with 5 Workout DVD’s!!
Yes indeed, we are on our way to a healthier, thinner life with Tony Little’s Pro Easy Shaper Adjustable with 5 Workout DVD’s. Tony’s Adjustable Easy Shaper Pro is super light weight weighing in at a whopping 1 lb, we love that it’s easy to assemble and break down, comes with a set of 5 awesome workout DVD’s, 2 sets of resistance cords, a 47 page exercise and nutritional guide, user guide/workout chart and a convenient tote bag that is great for traveling and storing. What’s super cool about the Pro Easy Shaper is that it provides a full body workout without having the excess bulk of weights or oversized fitness machines.
Tony Little’s Pro Easy Shaper 5 Personal Trainer workout DVD’s range from beginner to Cardio all the way up to excel form. These DVD’s are created by Tony Little himself, and give you the best work out ever! Best of all it is so easy to maneuver, you just pop in a DVD, slip your feet in the straps, grab the bar and workout!
This Pro Easy Shaper 2 sets of resistance cords which increases resistance for more effective workouts by simply changing the cord. One set of cords provides up to 60 lbs of resistance and the other set provides up to 80 lbs of resistance so you can vary your workouts. The Pro Shaper allows for full range of motion and continuous movement so there is no need to stop in between exercises. You can use your Pro Easy Shaper for a variety of different toning exercises. It can also be used in a sitting, standing or laying down positions for a full body stretch.
Finally we have found a great home workout system that is effective, easy to use and compact, replacing all our bulky exercise equipment that is collecting dust sitting in the garage. Even the kids become excited when it’s our workout time, they know we’re getting ready to pull out the Pro Easy Shaper. They grab their balls and anything else they can to add to the workout. Novalee will lay on the floor next to us and raise her feet, touching her toes, too cute. Not only has the Tony Little’s Pro Easy Shaper Adjustable with 5 Workout DVD’s become our #1 go to workout system, it has also been the perfect family bonding tool!
One thing I love to do at the end of a hard day with kids, appointments, grocery stores and a good 30 minute workout, is a nice hot shower and a good nights sleep! How does all this fit in with the Pro Easy Shaper and Tony Little you ask? Here’s how, Tony Little is about so much more than personal training, exercise equipment and workout clothes! He also strives to bring us nothing but the best in nutrition with his wonderful healthy books, food recipes, smoothies and Tony Little stands firm in over all body wellness, what an awesome combination!! We were also sent his Standard Micropedic Therapy Sleep Pillow 2-pack, and couldn’t be more pleased!
These Micropedic Therapy Sleep Pillows come with 2 spandex pillow cases covers that move with you, the pillows & cases are so soft and comfortable, it’s like I’m sleeping on clouds! They’re filled with millions of air infused microbeads, this means they always ‘self fluff’, and don’t go flat. The microbeads and spandex cases keep things cool and comfortable while you sleep making them the perfect anytime pillows. What makes these pillows unique are their patented quad chamber design that supports your neck and spine in the proper alignment, while soft enough to provide perfect comfort and the best sleep ever!
A well designed weight-loss/fitness routine is great, there are many things that determine how successful you will be at losing weight and staying fit. Before you even start to workout, you should be sure you are consuming a healthy diet. This is why we love Tony Little! Not only does he have top of the line workout equipment, he also has some of the best motivational, fashion, nutrition, wellness, fitness plans and products out on the market today! He sure has made my “stay at home mom” life that much more easier to stay healthy & fit!
For more information on the Pro Easy Shaper, the 2 pack Micropedic Therapy Sleep Pillows or any one of the excellent Tony Little product line, simply visit the website!
Hey friends, Tony Little’s brand is now featured on HSN.Com, so swing on by and check him out there too!