Enjoy one of America’s favorite candy in a delicious cookie. Make my Butterfinger Cookies recipe for dessert tonight. Your kids will love them!
This delicious candy bar has been around since 1923. One foggy day in Chicago, Illinois Otto Schnering created the delicious Butterfinger. The Butterfinger is a chocolate bar with a crispy core of peanut butter blended with sugar candy. With that being said, one of my favorite candies is most definitely the Butterfinger. There is just something about biting into the delicious peanut butter and getting a mouthful of awesome. I can literally hear my taste buds screaming in rejoice when I enjoy this delicious candy.
With my love of cookies and Butterfingers, I decided to craft a new recipe and feature two of my most favorite things- Butterfinger Cookies. This recipe is super simple and tastes delicious. It only takes a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your cabinet! Let the kids come and help you and turn it into a fun family experience!
Butterfinger Cookies Recipes
To make these delicious Butterfinger Cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups of unsalted sweet cream butter, room temperature
- 3 cups of light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 TSP vanilla
- 5 cups of flour
- 2 TSP baking soda
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 TSP salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 6 oz of Butterfingers, crushed
- 1 cup cranberries
The directions are super simple too! This recipe will yield 3 dozen cookies.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. While it is heating up, mix your sweet cream butter and sugar together. If you have a Kitchenaid mixer, use that! Add in your eggs to the mix, one at a time, until well combined. Then you will want to add in your vanilla extract and mix well again.
- In another bowl, you will want to combine your flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well. Then slowly add the dry mix to the wet mix until it is well combined. Finally, add in your chocolate chips, Butterfingers, and cranberries and mix well.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the batter onto a cookie sheet and spread them out about 2 inches.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minute. Take them out to cool and enjoy!
I hope you and your family enjoyed my Butterfinger Cookies as much as mine did. If you wish, you can print the recipe out below and add to your recipe binder. If you make this, make sure to share it with me on Facebook or Twitter.
You may also like: