Enjoy a delicious treat this Valentine’s Day! This Sprinkle Sugar Cookies recipe is made with love and topped with a kiss, Hershey Kiss that is.
Another day, another cookie! My kids were asking the other day if I had any cookie recipes that they could do the bulk of making so I went to my recipe stash and found them the perfect cookie recipe to make. Today, I am going to share with you an easy, but delicious, recipe that really packs a big punch! My Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Sugar Cookies are the perfect treat to bring the kids in to help make. This sugar cookie features a delicious and mouthwatering sugar cookie, fun sprinkles and a Hershey Kiss on top, because who doesn’t love a kiss every now and then?!
What I love most about these cookies is not only the simplicity but how versatile they are! Of course, these were made for Valentine’s Day but depending on the season and the sprinkles you can find, you can literally make them for any holiday! How cute would these be with little ghosts and pumpkins on them?! Heck, you could even make them for birthday parties! With the help of my recipe, you can now spread kisses all throughout the year.
Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Sugar Cookies
Let’s get started making these cookies! You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Candy heart cake sprinkles
- Hershey Kisses
The directions are simple! Just follow these directions for delicious cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take your cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil and place into a stand mixer or use a hand mixer to combine well until a soft dough forms. Place your cake mix in the fridge for around 5 minutes to let the dough firm up.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the cookie dough and roll it into 1 inch sized balls. Roll each cookie dough ball in the candy heart cake sprinkles. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. When they are done, remove them from the cookie sheet and place them on a cooling rack. Place 1 Hershey Kiss in the center of each cookie.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before enjoying!
I hope you and your family have enjoyed my Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Sugar Cookies as much as my family did. For your convience, you can use the recipe card below to print out a copy of this to place in your recipe binder. If you make these cookies, share them with me on Facebook or Twitter.
You may also like: