It’s that time of year, and I don’t know about you but I am planning a holiday trip with kids. Needless to stay, it can be stressful, especially this time of year because you have to consider the temperature outside and traveling with kids, you never know what is going to happen. Whether you are planning on loading up and flying somewhere or a family road trip like myself, planning is important and you don’t want to forget anything. I mean, the last thing you want is to be away from home without the necessities which is why I am excited to be share a few tips for planning a holiday trip with kids and an organic throat pop your kids will love with you called Lolleez™. I’m excited to share with you and glad I was able to be part of this campaign to introduce Lolleez™.
I think it’s easy for us to forget traveling is hard on the kids too. Everything is changing for them – sleep schedules, being uncomfortable, excited, board, and overwhelmed. We can expect children to act like adults while we are traveling but I think you know as well as I do, that’s never going to happen and it’s not fair of us to set those expectations especially in an already stressful season. To help make your family travels a little easier this holiday season here are a few tips for planning a holiday trip with kids.
If you’re planning on traveling with kids there are a few things you can do to make your trip with kids less stressful.
- Making a list, and don’t forget to check it twice (I think Santa was on to something there)– Start planning by making a list, and do not forget to check back over that list a few days later. I can’t count the times thsi has helped me, it never fails we always forget something. There is nothing worse than going on a road trip and realizing you forgot Lolleez™ for your kids sore throat they suddenly developed.
- Snacks– We all get hungry, especially when we’re traveling.. Don’t forget to bring along snacks that travel well, and if you’re traveling on a plane you’ll want to consider TSA’s rules.
- Prepare of weather– Be sure to consider what the weather is going to be like along the way. I live in southern New Mexico it’s typically warmer than a lot of places and something I have to consider before leaving. Don’t let the weather conditions catch you off guard.
- Don’t go into the trip stressed, focus on the fun and create fun– Before leaving get yourself out of the stressed out frame of mind and think of ways to make the trip fun and less stressful for everyone. You can play car games, read, tell jokes, or just spend time bonding with your kids by letting talking to them. Oh, and singing Christmas carols, that is always fun.
- Leave super late or super early– I like to travel at night, the kids are asleep and it tends to make things much easier on them and me. I don’t have to hear mom are we there yet 192 times before we even leave town lol.
- Prepare for the unexpected– It’s better to be over prepared than underprepared,especially with kids. So don’t forget to bring extra clothing for your kids, blankets if traveling via car, extra socks, extra gas, and anything else you don’t think you’ll need but are not sure. I try to take everything I need if for some reason we end up spending the night in the car because you never know and the cold wea
- Don’t forget necessities, especially for this time of year – It’s the time of year for colds and it never fails when we’re getting ready to head out for our holiday travels one of the kids gets sick. Be sure to bring along a First Aid kit and toss in any medication you might need along the way. It’s better to have it and not need it than is to need it and not have it, especially while you’re away from home and your comfort area. Don’t forget to include Lolleez™, they are perfect whether you are staying home or heading out this time of year.
Having a sore throat anytime makes life unpleasant for children and adults. It doesn’t matter if it’s due to a cough, cold or allergies having a sore throat is painful. Gosh, and swallowing is the worst, it hurts and thankfully Melissa Evens, the founder of Lolleez™ understands this and the pain that watching yoru child suffer from a sore throat brings a parent. Which is why I’m excited to introduce you to Lolleez™, the organic and worry-free throat remedy that can not only help sooth your kids throat pain but also your emotional pain as a parent.
Have you heard of Lolleez™? Check it out, we are loving them whether we are traveling or staying home!
Have you heard of Lolleez™? Healthy coach, Melissa Evans couldn’t find anything to “eez” her kids throats or her mind when it came to sore throats. Which is why, Lolleez™ was create. They are a worry-free, organic throat soothing lollipop for kids. They are a simple solution to a simple problem, check out why we are loving Lolleez™.
- They are just awesome – Lolleez™ are made from USDA Certified Organic ingredients which we can actually pronounce and understand. Yes, they are made with things like natural fruit, organic honey, and pectin. Lolleez™ are also Non-GMO, gluten, nut and dairy free.
- The shape – I mean seriously, Lolleez™ are flat and on a stick, which is so much easier to deal with than the round ball that is truly a chokng hazard for children. Gosh, to be honest I’ve on the round ones as an adult, it’s always scared me to give them to my children.
- Variety of flavors – The flavors are amazing! Lolleez™ come in three YUMMY flavors that are great for kids and adults, trust me theya re great for adults too. Normally, I have a hard time getting my kids to suck on something for their throat because they taste awful, you know and I understand, because they taste horrible! Lolleez™ come in Watermelon, Organge and Strawberry, Mango, and a veriety pack.
- They are easy to find – Seriously, you can grab Lolleez™ at CVS, Amazon, Stop & Shop, and Babies ‘R’ Us!
- Affordable – I think you’ll be happy to know that Lolleez™ are affordable, the suggested retail price is $6.99.
Lolleez™ are great for any trip with kids as well as keeping around the house. Not to mention the fact that they help ease my mind because of their shape and that they are on a stick making them less of a choking hazard for the kids. And, my kids will actually use these when their throats are hurting which helsp to ease their throat pain and the emotional pain I feel for my children. Okay, and they really do taste fabulous, I did try one of each flavor. I mean, I’m the mom I have to try them before I let my kids right, lol.
Enter to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card
Enter to win a $00 Amazon Gift Card, thanks to Lolleez™! To enter all you have to do is:
- Leave a comment on this blog post sharing your favorite tip to make it through cold and flu season
- Comment on the Lolleez™ flavor that you think you kids will love the most
- Follow Lolleez™ on Instagram.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Lolleez™ on behalf of the part of the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. All opinions are my own.