We made the best Lemongrass Coconut Curry Chicken recipe for dinner last night. It’s the first time I’ve ever had it, and I have to say I’m pretty impressed, it’s delicious, easy to make, and there are is healthy veggies in it. If you have not tried Lemongrass Coconut Curry Chicken, I highly suggest giving it a try.
- Chicken – six drumsticks and six thighs
- 4 Tbsp. Soy sauce (separated)
- One large white onion chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1-cup snow peas
- 1 cup broccoli crowns chopped
- 1-cup yellow cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- One large green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1-cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 packages Lemongrass Coconut Curry Sauce
- ½ cup coconut milk (regular milk works great too)
- Combine drumsticks and thighs in a large pot of boiling water. Cook through and set aside.
- Save 1 cup of chicken stock and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a Wok on medium high and add prepared veggies. Sautee until they’re tender, constantly turning for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add sauce, milk, soy sauce, and stock. Heat to low boil and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat through
- Seve with rice
I think you’ll love the Lemongrass Coconut Curry Chicken recipe, it’s full of flavor and easy to make thanks to yummy, and new to me Malaysian products.
Malaysia Kitchen is a national initiative of the Malaysian Government that wants to inform consumers not only about their excellent Malaysian products, but their Malaysia Kitchen.
We also decided to try making our own Lemongrass Coconut Curry Chicken using their Lemongrass Coconut Curry Sauce, which was amazing. I had not tried Malaysian cuisine before we made the Lemon Grass Curry Chicken recipe, but it was incredible, and everyone enjoyed it, even the kids wanted seconds.
Malaysian cuisine likes to combine sophisticated flavors like cardamom, curry, lemongrass, turmeric, cardamom, lemongrass, ginger and tamarind (to name a few) to create dishes that have multiple layers of incredible flavors. Oh, and did you know that the taste of Malaysian has been rated the number three top-trending flavors by the National Restaurant Association! It’s seriously yummy, and I can tell you we will be making something else using Malasysian products.
If you haven’t tried Malaysian products so far we’re loving it and the Lemongrass Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe. I’ll be sure and fill you in on the spring rolls we’re planning on making those in the next few days, as well as a few other recipes we’re putting together… Until then be sure to try the Lemongrass Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe, it’s SUPER YUM as my daughter would say.