Here is a beautiful Noel Christmas Tablescape Theme that I wanted to share with you. Christmas is coming and this is beautiful for the table. It is an easy project to do and time with the family well spent.
The supplies that you will need are listed below. You will be amazed at how well it turns out and how beautiful it looks once it is done.
(1) Roll of Christmas Wrapping Paper or Christmas color table cloth
(6) Set of Silverware
(6) Silver Chargers
(6) White Dinner Plates with Silver Trim
(6) White Mini Salad Plates
(6) Wine Glasses or other Glassware
(6) Grey & White Chevron Cloth Napkins
(1) String of White Christmas Lights
(1) Christmas Garland
(6) Sprigs of Cranberry
Silver Christmas Wreath
Additional sprigs of cranberries and greenery for Garland
No matter which table cloth that you decide to use, either the wrapping paper or a regular table cloth, this Noel Christmas Tablescape Theme will sure look amazing. Makes it seem more like the Holiday season around the home. Even if you aren’t having visitors over, you can still make this for the look.
1. Roll out Christmas themed wrapping paper across the table (or table cloth).
2. Place a Christmas garland in the center of the table. You can also opt to make your own garland by going to your local craft store, picking up a plain green garland, a bag of pinecones, sprigs of cranberries, Christmas themed ribbon and winter leaves.
3. Weave a string of Christmas lights throughout the garland. To give this Christmas garland a fuller look, I added additional sprigs of cranberry leaves, pinecones, and winter twigs and sticks.
4. Set the table by placing chargers at each seat, followed by the white dinner plate and salad plate.
5. Place silverware at each place setting, followed by a wine glass to the right of each plate.
6. Taking the gray & white chevron cloth napkin, fold it into a triangle and place it in the wine glass. Repeat this process until all glasses have a cloth napkin in them.
7. Atop each salad plate, add a sprig of cranberry (or cranberry leaf) or another type of Christmas assortment.
I hope that you will decide to make this Noel Christmas Tablescape Theme as it is really not that hard to make and it is beautiful. Friends and family coming to your Christmas gathering will compliment you on your table for sure. If you do decide to make this, please come back and share your pictures with me and let me know if you did anything differently. Did you use a table cloth or did you decide to go with the wrapping paper instead? Merry Christmas.
Cranberry Sprigs (craft store)