I am super excited to share this fabulous Holly Red Crinkle Cookie recipe with you. It’s almost Thanksgiving, and we’re excited to celebrate with our family and friends!
Holly Red Crinkle Cookie Recipe
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 Stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 TBSP vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs, room temp
- Red gel food coloring
- First preheat oven to 375 degrees. Then you’ll line your cookie sheet with fantastic; I don’t know what I would do without you, parchment paper
- Combine powder sugar and corn starch together in a loaf pan and mix.
- Combine cake mix, butter, oil, eggs, and mix. Your batter will be thick; it’s totally normal.
- Stir in the red food coloring to achieve the Holly red you’re looking for.
- Using a small ice cream scoop get a scoop of dough then toll it into the powder sugar/corn starch mixture.
- Now pick up the dough and roll it into a ball and place on the cookie sheet. Repeat until all dough is gone. Place cookies about 2 inches apart on your cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until they’re puffed up a bit and done in the center.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to the wire rack to finish cooling.
I hope you enjoy this super yummy Red Holly Crinkle cookie recipe as much as we did! Speaking of Christmas cookies, what is your all time favorite Christmas cookie?