I love my sister, she is seriously a NUT! You might remember a while back we made an awesome DIY sleeping mask with Poise, well I also learned what an awesome Easy DIY Headband they can make.
Seriously, I kid you not my sister has walked around the house numerous times with a Poise headband while putting on her makeup. Her excuse, “I don’t want to get makeup in my hair, need my hair out of my face and your girls seem to always loose the headband.” It’s true, they do and I totally understand about the makeup in the hair and needing hair out of your face while putting on your makeup, so I thought I would share this fabulous DIY headband with you, because let’s face it we’ve all been stuck in those situations where we can’t find a headband or ponytail holder to put our hair back while we put on our makeup.
Easy DIY Headband to Keep Hair Back To Apply Makeup
See, I’m telling you this girl is a nut! She’s a little more nutty than me, and that’s pretty darn nuts, but it’s what makes her auntie Rema and SO MUCH FUN!
- Poise NEW Thin Shaped Pads
- Markers (optional, but fun if you have extra time)
How to make the DIY headband:
- First remove rapper and poke two wholes in each end of the Poise pad.
- Twist the wrapper you removed from the pad and put it into holes and tie into place.
- Color for fun, and your read to get your hair out of your face so you can easily apply your makeup! AWESOME, right!
There is nothing fun about light bladder leakage, it’s embarrassing, and always seems to happen at the wrong time, or all the time like when you lift something, jump, sneeze, slip, run, and more. Let’s face it, more of us suffer or have suffered from light bladder leakage than we would like to admit. Truth be told, it’s actually much more common than many people realize and that’s often the reasons we are so embarrassed to talk about it.
Here is a little information about light bladder leakage you may not know:
- 1 in 3 women experience light bladder leakage.
- Weak pelvic floor muscles, childbirth, pregnancy and even weight gain can be contributing factors.
- There is no single reasons for light bladder leakage a few common reasons are physical changes from childbirth, hysterectomy, menopause, complications from surgery, chronic diseases, stroke, and more.
Thanks to the new Poise Thin-Shape pads you can move better than before because they’re designed to move with your body, feature Super Absorbent Materials, and even an awesome Thin-Flex design for better protection that is three times drier than period pads to help take care of leaks and leave you feeling more confident.
If we knew that it happened to so many people we might be able to talk more openly about light bladder leakage, which is why I’m sharing my DIY headband. Sure it’s fun, functional, and totally awesome for those times when you can’t find a headband or ponytail holder but need to put your hair back so you can put on makeup, but it’s also fun and starts a conversation in a fun and unique way. Oh, and you can even score a FREE sample of Poise pads on their website here.
Oh and before I forget, just in case you missed it be sure to swing by and check out the last crafty Poise post, the DIY sleep mask.. It was for an awesome DIY Sleepmask
Free Poise Samples
Oh, and before I forget you’ll defiantly want to grab your FREE sample of Poise by visiting their website!