Have you ever wondered what the magic behind snuggling with your partner is? Maybe you are searching for reasons to snuggle with your partner with Valentine’s Day coming up! Whatever the case may be you’ll want to stick around for this post and learn just why snuggling with your partner is so important for both of you.
Here are a few reasons to snuggle more with your partner.
- Snuggling up with the one you love just feels right – If you love the person you are with snuggling up with them just feels good, doesn’t it? Well, did you know that it releases oxytocin also known as the feel-good hormone?
- It can help make both you and your partner feel a little more attractive – It makes you and your partner feel beautiful. Of course getting close to your partner can often lead to other things because you are attracted to one another. So, it’s going to make both of you feel a little extra attractive.
- Non-verbal conversations are important – Some of the best conversations can be had while snuggling. There are times when non-verbal communication is more effective because your partner can feel what you are telling them. When your partner is telling you about an awesome day at work or something, and you cuddle up to them, it’s in a way “I’m sorry. I can’t speak for everyone but cuddling without a doubt helps my relationship.
- Stress – Snuggling with your partner can help get rid of that stress! Actually, physical contact with other can contribute to reducing stress so be sure you are doing plenty of snuggling, hugging, and kiss!
- Spark up that old flame – It’s a great way to kick start your marriage if you think your relationship needs a spark. Snuggling can be the start of something great.
- Sleep Better – I don’t know about you, but I sleep better when I’m snuggled up with or at least touching my husband. We generally start out cuddling and end up with our legs all wrapped up. Either way, we both sleep better touching one another.
- Relieve pain – Did you know that snuggling can help to relieve pain?Yes, it boosts your immune system and releasing oxytocin which helps to decrease your pain level.
- Snuggling in bed with Snuggles just smells nice – Of course, if you are snuggling in bed you want your bed to smell great, like Snuggles. I mean, cuddling up together is already such a great feeling why not add a pleasant scent to your nose. It will make the experience that much better.
There are too many reasons not to be snuggling with your partner! Plus, with Valentine’s Day right around the corner you might want to do something extra sweet or your special someone. If so I have great news, a unique and fun way to send your partner a special I love you song thanks to Snuggle.
Sure there are plenty Affordable & Creative Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him but I doubt any of them are as unique as the Snuggle Serenade! Seriously, you’ll make his day. My husband loved it.
From now until Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2017, you can create your own customized Snuggle Serenade!
It’s super easy to do too all you need to do is visit Snuggle Serenades is: set the mood by selecting one of the classic love songs, personalize with photos of that special someone, and share it to Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #SingItSnuggle.
- Head over to Snuggle Serenade.
- Set the mood by selecting one of the classic love songs.
- Personalize with photos of that special someone.
- Share it to Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #SingItSnuggle.
To learn more visit Snuggle Serenade.