The journey to becoming a mother and father is exciting! There is so much to do, think about, and things to get, but not only do soon to be mommies need to start thinking about ways they need to prepare their bodies, so do soon to be daddies. Yes, there are things men can do to prepare to have a baby as well. You both need to be healthy to create a healthy baby together.
Did you know according to research that the male factor is up to 50% with couples who are experiencing fertility problems when it comes to conception? It no longer falls solely on the female to prepare for a healthy conception because a man’s lifestyle and dietary choices just might affect his reproductive health. It only makes sense right, that the man plays an equal part in the baby making process.
Proxeed® plus is a prenatal fertility supplement for men, and we have joined them in their Proxeed® plus “It Takes Two” campaign to share a few things men can do to help prepare their body for healthy conception.
My hubby and I are preparing for to try for our last little one. Finally, right? I’ve been talking about it for the last year, and we’re finally doing it! We are super excited and both and focused on our health. We have learned a lot along the way, and he’s been doing all sorts of things to improve his health. So I thought I would share a few things he’s been doing with those of you who are preparing for a baby. Here are a few things that men can do to prepare to have a baby.
- What are your eating habits like – You know that old saying “you are what you eat?” It’s true, and men need to consider their diet if they are thinking about having a baby. Having all the right nutrients can help with a healthy conception. By eating a balanced diet with fruits, healthy oils, veggies, whole grains, and proteins (even seafood) can contribute to a healthy conception. According to Proxeedplus.com men should pay attention to whole foods that are rich in nutrients like selenium, zinc, folic acid, and vitamins E and C to optimize their sperm health.
- What is your exercise habits like – Of course you should get up and move! However, did you know that research shows that only 20 to 30 minutes of cardio and some form of physical activity daily can have significant health benefits for men who are preparing for pregnancy? It can help to lower inflammation, lower stress, and manage weight which can boost your fertility.
- Do you have yucky and unhealthy habits– Heavy drinking, smoking, excessive amounts of caffeine, fatty foods, and of course drugs can have an adverse impact on sperm health. If you’re preparing for pregnancy and have any unhealthy habits, it’s a good idea to learn what the acceptable servings of caffeinated and alcoholic drinks are before trying to conceive.
- Turn down the heat – Did you know things like excessive heat down under can affect a man’s fertility? It’s a good idea to avoid the sauna or Jacuzzi since sperm is produced in the testicles at a temperature slightly below body temperature. Getting into a Jacuzzi or sauna might just slow things down a bit. Other things that can slow things and heat up the groin area are excessive weight and sitting uninterrupted for several hours. Don’t worry it’s okay to take a warm or hot shower, just stay away from the Jacuzzi and sauna.
- Visit the doctor – Men should also schedule an appointment with their doctor to talk about their medical history, current medication and conditions.
- Remember your sperm health – Don’t forget to support the swimmers. Supplements like Proxeed® plus, which is a male fertility supplement may be helpful. Proxeed® plus blends essential male fertility vitamins and nutrients such as ceramides, zinc, b12, and others to help support sperm health. Proxeed® plus might just benefit his sperm quality in only 90 days but for a maximum benefit they recommend Proxeed® plus is taken for six months.
Did you know that clinical trials have shown that ingredients included in Proxeed® plus work to support sperms health? It also contains ingredients to sperm’s health such as carnitine. See Proxeed® plus is a carnitine-based formula that works to target multiple sperm functions. It also works to target certain metabolic functions that are involved in sperm metabolism.
Proxeed® plus has a light lemon flavor. Oh and it’s manufactured in a facility that is FDA registered and has supported men’s health for decades, it’s supported by over 30 years of study and used by thousands of men worldwide. It’s an easy way for men to give their reproductive health and sperm quality the extra support it just might need.
Proxeed plus is a complete carnitine-based formula for male fertility that targets multiple sperm functions, including morphology, motility, concentration, count and linear projection. For more information, visit www.proxeedplus.com
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received a Magic Bullet Mini Blender and two boxes of Proxeed plus for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.